| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 15 °C (59 °F).
- The average temperature in Luqa in March is mild at 13.4 °C (56.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.7 °C (62.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.1 °C (50.2 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in March is 6.6 °C (11.9 °F).
- The weather in March is a little parched with periodic rain. A mere 40.9mm (1.6in) of fluid accrues across an average of 6 days.
- The skies in Luqa are slightly sunny having on balance a welcome 7:34 of glaring sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:20 long and the longest day is 12:29 long with an average length of 11:54.
- There are approximately 4:10 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 64.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 35.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Luqa March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Luqa, Malta
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Luqa:
- Ustica Island, Italy - 338.1 kms (210.1 miles) NNW
- Palermo/ Point Raisi, Italy - 286.9 kms (178.3 miles) NNW
- Palermo, Sicily, Italy - 272.5 kms (169.3 miles) NNW
- Trapani/ Birgi, Italy - 289.9 kms (180.2 miles) NW
- Prizzi, Italy - 228.5 kms (142 miles) NNW
- Gela, Italy - 138.3 kms (85.9 miles) N
- Pantelleria, Italy - 249.2 kms (154.9 miles) WNW
- Sousse, Tunisia - 347.1 kms (215.7 miles) W
- Lampedusa Island, Italy - 172.9 kms (107.5 miles) WSW