| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Luqa in June is fairly hot at 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.4 °C (65.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in June is 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in June is arid with no rain. An airy 3.2mm (0.1in) of H2O descends across on average 0 days.
- In June the heavens above Luqa are beaming having on balance a dazzling 11:17 of splendid sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 14:25 long and the longest day is 14:35 long with an average length of 14:32.
- There are approximately 3:05 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 78.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 21.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Luqa June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Luqa, Malta
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Luqa:
- Ustica Island, Italy - 338.1 kms (210.1 miles) NNW
- Palermo/ Point Raisi, Italy - 286.9 kms (178.3 miles) NNW
- Palermo, Sicily, Italy - 272.5 kms (169.3 miles) NNW
- Trapani/ Birgi, Italy - 289.9 kms (180.2 miles) NW
- Prizzi, Italy - 228.5 kms (142 miles) NNW
- Gela, Italy - 138.3 kms (85.9 miles) N
- Pantelleria, Italy - 249.2 kms (154.9 miles) WNW
- Sousse, Tunisia - 347.1 kms (215.7 miles) W
- Lampedusa Island, Italy - 172.9 kms (107.5 miles) WSW