| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 25 °C (77 °F).
- The average temperature in Luqa in August is hot at 26.3 °C (79.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.7 °C (87.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.8 °C (71.2 °F).
- In August the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 8.9 °C (16 °F).
- The weather in August is arid with vitually no rain. A feeble 7mm (0.3in) of liquid is dropped during an average of 1 day.
- In August the heavens above Luqa are beaming with on balance a dazzling 11:40 of glaring solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:57 long and the longest day is 13:58 long with an average length of 13:29.
- There are approximately 1:39 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 87.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 12.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Luqa August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Luqa, Malta
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Luqa:
- Ustica Island, Italy - 338.1 kms (210.1 miles) NNW
- Palermo/ Point Raisi, Italy - 286.9 kms (178.3 miles) NNW
- Palermo, Sicily, Italy - 272.5 kms (169.3 miles) NNW
- Trapani/ Birgi, Italy - 289.9 kms (180.2 miles) NW
- Prizzi, Italy - 228.5 kms (142 miles) NNW
- Gela, Italy - 138.3 kms (85.9 miles) N
- Pantelleria, Italy - 249.2 kms (154.9 miles) WNW
- Sousse, Tunisia - 347.1 kms (215.7 miles) W
- Lampedusa Island, Italy - 172.9 kms (107.5 miles) WSW