| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 15 °C (59 °F).
- The average temperature in Luqa in April is very mild at 15.5 °C (59.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.1 °C (66.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.9 °C (53.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in April is 7.2 °C (13 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat parched with seldom any rain. A paltry 22.5mm (0.9in) of water is released during on average 4 days.
- The blue above Luqa is moderately sunny with an average of a respectable 8:23 of radiant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:32 long and the longest day is 13:35 long with an average length of 13:04.
- There are approximately 4:31 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 64.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 35.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Luqa April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Luqa, Malta
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Luqa:
- Ustica Island, Italy - 338.1 kms (210.1 miles) NNW
- Palermo/ Point Raisi, Italy - 286.9 kms (178.3 miles) NNW
- Palermo, Sicily, Italy - 272.5 kms (169.3 miles) NNW
- Trapani/ Birgi, Italy - 289.9 kms (180.2 miles) NW
- Prizzi, Italy - 228.5 kms (142 miles) NNW
- Gela, Italy - 138.3 kms (85.9 miles) N
- Pantelleria, Italy - 249.2 kms (154.9 miles) WNW
- Sousse, Tunisia - 347.1 kms (215.7 miles) W
- Lampedusa Island, Italy - 172.9 kms (107.5 miles) WSW